Lincoln's teacher emailed a midyear update for all the kiddos. Below is Lincoln's report. We couldn't be more proud of our little guy. He works so hard, is so smart and above all else - is a friend.
Mrs. Bailey wrote...
Lincoln,
Socially, we are thrilled to see the progress you've made. Your greatest area of growth has been in your confidence. I'm amazed how you can keep up with the really big kids! Some of your best buddies are 5! You are well liked by all and I love that you are feeling comfortable letting your needs and wants be known to teachers and students alike. It is a joy to stand back and watch the pure joy on your face while you play.
I have no concerns for you academically. You are very smart, pick up on things quickly and make good connections to from the lesson to your experiences! It is quite evident mommy and daddy work with you at home and make it fun! I especially love to watch how much you like music and movement activities!
You are showing great school readiness skills. You know our routine well and continue to learn to be independent with getting all that pesky winter clothing on! You do a nice job transitioning throughout your day and taking care of your belongings. Good job buddy!
We love you very much, Mrs. Bailey & Mrs. Harbage
No comments:
Post a Comment