Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Welcome Nolan William!

I became an aunt this past week, and I could not be more excited about this little guy joining our family!  Nolan William made his entrance on Wednesday, August 12th, one day after his due date.  Sarah had a quick and easy delivery, and she and Shaun are figuring out this whole parent business.  We took the boys over this past weekend to meet Nolan, and it was fun to see their reactions.  Declan was excited to see someone smaller than him but then just played with Nolan's toys.  Lincoln just really wanted his paci.  We took the boys over today, and Lincoln really seemed more intrigued by Nolan - he wanted to see him up close and liked when I held him.  Maybe he is trying to tell me something :)

I can't wait for these three boys to grow up together!!!



True paci envy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be an adventure. We love them all sooo much Ga Ga And BaBa