Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lincoln 23 months!

Lincoln is one month away from two----ahhhhhhhh- I can't handle it!  I can't believe my baby is not a baby anymore and entering the terrible twos (although I would say we are already there some days!).

This post is dedicated to the very silly side of Lincoln that we get to see on a daily basis.  This kid has a funny sense of humor that I hope he never loses.

On to the pictures of my almost-2-year-old!

Really is loving to wear his shades - although lately he has been wearing them down around his neck while sitting in his stroller.  Need a picture of that!

Lincoln has never been a kid to want to take things places, but lately he loves taking his favorite toy in the car or up for nap to sit on his table while he sleeps.  This ball was pushing the whole "take my favorite toy somewhere" phase.

LOVES sweets and is surprisingly good at using a napkin although this picture does not match this statement!

I don't even know...this is what I walked downstairs to the other morning.

And then we have the series of "glasses" pictures - he found Mr. Potato Head's glasses and wore them for two days straight.  Then he never picked them up again.  Each time he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he would crack up laughing but other than that he was very serious about his glasses (and pushing them up his nose!).





My sweet sweet boy who LOVES his family.  He has so much to offer us and brings many smiles to our faces! xo





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think the glass thing comes with seeing GaGa wearing them on her head and always staring at grandpa's. Who knows what goes thru his little mind! We love him too happy almost two!