We don't have a lot of coordinating clothes for Declan and Lincoln. Declan is wearing all of Lincoln's hand-me downs and Lincoln is actually wearing mostly hand-me downs from a family at Roycemore. In fact, I really have not purchased any clothing for the boys in a while which makes me sad - but once I have that paycheck again the mall better watch out!
With that being said, we were lucky enough to receive an Ohio onsie for Declan and the same Ohio shirt for Lincoln! I dressed them in their Ohio gear this week and snapped some pictures. I sure do love my OHIO boys :)
 |
| Lincoln gets beyond excited when they lay like this. He really likes when Declan reaches out and touches his hair or face. Look at Lincoln's expression - pure joy! |
 |
Declan on the other hand is not that impressed :)
|
 |
| Stop the paparazzi! |
No comments:
Post a Comment