Lincoln is now 19 months, and I swear he actually grew over night. He feels heavier, seems longer, and is so very bright! I love many things about Lincoln, but my new favorite thing about Lincoln is his true love for his family members. He is extremely shy in public places, but at home and with his family he is full of hugs and kisses and giving to others. Because of this, I am going to dedicate this monthly blog post to his love for his family - especially his brother.
Lincoln gives his Daddy forward facing hugs and some head kisses thrown in. He likes the way that Brian's head feels against his face and will often eat - I mean kiss- Brian's head all over. He has two different hugs with Dad depending on his mood - one with all of his might and more of a wrestle than a hug and another that is quite gentle with his arm around him and his head on Brian's shoulder. Heart melt.
Lincoln is also more comfortable with Declan, and I am more comfortable with them being together. I still can't leave them in a room alone for too long, but I am more confident that Lincoln will be gentle (for the most part) with his younger brother.
Declan can now sit up when leaned against something. He has excellent control of his neck and is quite comfortable sitting and being upright. I left him on the couch sitting up while I was cleaning up some toys. Lincoln was "helping" with the cleaning and by helping he was bringing all of the toys to Declan. I also noticed that he gave Declan his half-eaten apple. So sweet :)
![]() |
| This how I found Declan after Linc gave his goodies to him...notice the apple :) |
I also peeked around the corner one afternoon and saw this...grabbed my phone to capture the hugs and kisses.
Some closing photos of brotherly love...
And one of just Linc...no filter, just a handsome boy sporting his new haircut.
![]() |
| Happy 19th! You are going to be quite the heartbreaker one day :) |



1 comment:
Such a good big brother you are. we miss you and love you Grandpa and GaGa
Post a Comment