Thursday, November 27, 2014

GiGi and Grandpa Brown Visit


We were so lucky to continue our visitors and weeks of help with Brian's parents visiting during Declan's third week of life.  GiGi came in late Tuesday night and Grandpa Brown came in on Thursday.  We kept them busy with a trip to Little Skippers (a play cafe), going out to eat for lunch twice, Lincoln's haircut, and a night visit to the zoo lights.  I think my favorite time was the zoo lights - - Lincoln got out of his stroller and seemed in charge at the zoo.  I think Lincoln's favorite was all of the extra attention that he got from both grandparents.  I have big shoes to fill this week when all of our visitors leave and it is just this mama to both boys!

Linc rode on the merry-go-round at the zoo - he was really excited but
then did not want to ride on a horse so he "rode" in Daddy's arms :)
Declan and Grandpa Brown hung out while Linc took his ride.






No comments: