![]() |
| Lincoln getting used to a floaty back pack and hanging on to the floating bar....he looked so big when he was doing it! |
Follow our adventures in parenting as we raise our sons - Lincoln Alan and Declan Dougherty.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
YMCA Swim Class
Linc has been really enjoying his swim classes at the Y on Saturday mornings, and Brian has really liked spending time with Lincoln and helping him become more comfortable in the water. Lincoln is more confident with floating on his back, reaching for toys to encourage strokes, and kicking his feet. I think his favorite part is jumping into the pool and his least favorite part is laying on this floating mat that simulates floating without Daddy. I go to each session and get to enjoy watching my boys "splish splash" and laugh a lot.
We will be taking the next session off due to the arrival of Baby Bean, but I know we will pick right up where we left in the spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment