Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Fun!

We have officially welcomed fall with crisp weather, falling leaves, and us breaking out the warmer clothes.  It is fun to try out Lincoln's new fall clothes and to be outside without sweating!  I think Brian would prefer the leaves to stay on the trees - owning a front and back yard that both need raking and bagging is not the most fun for him!


We go to the YMCA most mornings (Lincoln is really, really warming up to the staff and other kids - today he almost ignored me when I came to get him!) and spend our afternoons running an errand or two and then taking a walk to the local park  or around the neighborhood.  We still spend our weekends at the zoo, library, COSI, swim classes, parks, and with family.  Below are a couple of photos from our "adventures" the past couple of weekends...

Check out the tiger in the background...he thinks Linc looks tasty!
Then he comes toward us to get a closer look (below)

Linc still loves the swing although he always looks completely bored while on one.  He protests like crazy when we take him out but can be distracted by a slide, steps, and other fun things to climb!
And not to leave Baby Bean out - here is how my belly looks most nights.  He is fairly quiet during the day, but once I sit down after dinner and try to rest (and then try to sleep) he shows off his best dancing moves.  I forgot how much this hurts, but I am trying to enjoy it and remember this crazy feeling of a little human being inside of me!!

No comments: