Sunday, August 24, 2014

And I enter my third trimester...

with a lot of nighttime kicks and movement!  This baby is soooooo active in the evenings, and I often feel sick from his many kicks.  I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions and timed a couple just to make sure he is not coming early!  Baby Bean is way more active than Lincoln was which makes me a little nervous when these two boys get moving together - we will need a bigger house before we know it!

I joke that sometimes I feel like a fat gorilla with my big belly sitting on my knees...perfect location for my 29 weeks!
On a frustrating note, my first gestational diabetes sugar test came back high so I have to spend next Saturday at a lab for three hours getting my blood drawn four times.  I blame my daily coca-cola and have since given them up, so I am hoping I pass this next screening!  GD leads to big babies, and I am pretty sure I don't want to deliver a 10+ pound baby!

We are still keeping very busy, and I try to take some time to think about this new baby and how my life will be different in less than 10 weeks.  It is crazy to think that in such a short time we will be meeting "Baby Bean" and our family will be complete (more than likely :).

29 Weeks


No comments: