I did not take that many pictures as I was busy with my matron of honor duties :) and helping with Lincoln, but I will post more photos as the photographer releases them over the next couple of weeks. Lincoln and I did walk down the aisle (well, I held him) and Brian was superdad getting him ready for the day and then taking him for the sitter. It all went off without a hitch, and it was quite the party at the reception.
A huge regret of the day/weekend/weeks was that I did not take a single picture of my mom and dad with Lincoln. We had such an amazing visit over the last two weeks, and Lincoln completely warmed up to my parents and really knew who they were after a couple of days. He went to them to play, to be picked up, and to be fed. I was able to leave him with them, and he did not fuss. He had games he played with both of them - zooming cars with my dad and the toys on the carpet with my mom. It was really hard to say goodbye to them when they left after the wedding, but we are looking forward to another visit in September, and I will be sure to break out the camera then!
A couple of candid photos that I have...
| Rehearsal dinner- feeding Daddy his dinner |
![]() |
| Hair done, waiting for makeup |



1 comment:
Getting harder to leave you Lincoln , we sure do miss all those smiles
Love granny and grandpa S
Post a Comment