Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lincoln's First Easter

Lincoln celebrated his first Easter in Ohio with Mommy's family.  It was a bit untraditional since Lincoln and I were driving back to Chicago by ourselves on Easter Sunday, but we did see the Easter Bunny at the mall on Friday with Auntie Sissy and had a local pizza favorite on Saturday night with Uncle BoBo, Auntie Sissy and significant others.

We made a couple of discoveries this holiday weekend.  Lincoln hates grass.  He was very hesitant of the grass and did not want to touch it.  He did crawl a little bit, but then I took his pants off because they were getting grass stained.  He then tried to sit so his hands and legs did not touch the grass which was a pretty funny scene.




We also discovered that Lincoln was not that afraid of the Easter Bunny!  I am glad to know that he will sit with strangers dressed like large animals for about two minutes before he gets antsy and wants to crawl away.


Hoppy Easter, Lincoln!  Next year you will have an Easter basket and some candy to find with your baby sibling, we promise!

No comments: