Lincoln celebrated his 42nd weekly birthday in sunny Florida with his Grandpa and Grandma. He LOVED the warmer weather, being able to go on walks without shivering, and all of the attention from two very doting grandparents. He went out to eat twice, and he soaked in the compliments from the waitresses and the many jokes and smiles from one restaurant in particular. It was awesome to spend a whole week with my mom and dad although Lincoln did not like sleeping in the pack and play and decided he would rather party most nights instead of sleep. I did catch up during the day with some naps while he napped.
We did learn that Lincoln hates the sand at the beach. I am not sure if he did not like the texture (and it was cold sand) or if he thought I was going to leave him on the beach, but he freaked out when I put him down to take his picture. Lincoln also was hesitant of the pool - again it was cold - but the second time around in the pool led to many laughs and smiles.
Lincoln loved the attention from his grandparents. He happily ate my mother's cooking, and he played with his toys with her. He played peek-a-boo with my dad, gave his legs kisses while he sat in his chair, and would crawl over to him just to make sure he was still there (and hear Grandpa say his name).
We finished up spring break by traveling to Ohio and spending time with my sister for her big bridal shower. Brian met us in Ohio, and we were also able to find a house to rent until Brian and I find a house to buy in Columbus. The house is the perfect size with a front and back yard, two door garage, and about five minutes away from my sister. We are so happy and happy to have an address in the Buckeye State.
Sad to say good-bye to break, but only 40 more school days until I "retire" from Roycemore, become a stay-at-home mom, and move back "home". I think I can, I think I can!



1 comment:
We love having you come and hope for many more fun time visits love you Linc granny and grandpa
Post a Comment