Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lincoln Time

We checked out Little Beans this weekend for Lincoln's time to play.  He LOVED crawling around the large space and exploring the new toys.  He was enchanted by the big kids and rode in his first Mercedes as well (little toy car that he could sit in).  Lincoln also had lunch there - it is so liberating to be able to order him something to eat instead of having to always pack his food.  He had a turkey and avocado wrap with apple slices - yum!


There were some big kids there that were moving way too fast and were not very respectful.  At one point, Linc almost got caught between a grocery cart and motorcycle collision before I quickly scooped him up.  He loves the space to crawl, but I could do without unsupervised kids (notice a theme here with these play spaces!).  Lincoln did have a great time playing, although I am not sure if it was this particular place or just his new found ability to crawl and explore.

Cost?  $12 + $6 for food = $18
Time there?  1.5 hours
Lincoln Fun Meter? **** out of 5 

No comments: