Our second "Lincoln Time" was to Bubbles Academy for Open Play. We went to Bubbles music classes through the summer and the fall, but we decided we liked having Saturdays a bit more flexible when I went back to work so we stopped going. But, they have an Open Play time in the afternoons that you can pay for each time you come, and for $12 it was completely worth it! It is a big room full of toys and fun baby "stuff" and a lot of parents who want to desperately get out of the house. I thought Lincoln would love it, and I was right!
Lincoln loved looking at the other children. His face would light up when he made eye contact with children or when some of them were playing with the drum and tambourine. He was mesmerized by watching them crawl and run around. Linc was one of the younger kiddos there, but he still had a lot of fun with the toys, and Brian and I really liked being out with other people too. I think Lincoln's favorite part was trying on the dress-up hats. He was all smiles when he put the sombrero on and looked in the mirror to find Daddy wearing a magician's hat! It was fun for all of us, and I think we will definitely be back on another cold wintery Saturday.
Cost? $12
Time there? 1.5 hours
Lincoln Fun Meter? **** out of 5
Check out our other Lincoln Time: Nature Museum



No comments:
Post a Comment