Wednesday, August 14, 2013

1st month to 2nd month fun!

I've realized that I have a lot of photos "stuck" on my phone.  Many I have posted on Instagram or texted to the crazy loving grandparents (and I say crazy in a good way - like so in love with Lincoln crazy!), but I have not put them on here.  Since my blog will soon turn into Linc's baby book I should probably get to business.  Without further ado, random photos from Lincoln's first month to second month...

My snoozing boys
Ready to play golf (or polo :) with Grandpa and Daddy!

Not so happy with hats, yet!

Members only morning at the zoo - it was actually really cool to watch the animals wake up and start their day with playing and eating breakfast! 

All smiles in the morning (and pretty much anytime he is awake!)
.
Another afternoon at the zoo - this time with my friend, Lindsay.

Love the lazy zoo days

Meeting Aunt Moe!


Lincoln is excited to celebrate his 2 month birthday tomorrow by...going to Buy Buy Baby, eating fresh peaches that Mommy got at the Farmer's Market, and taking a nap (oh wait, the first two are for Mom and the last one is for Linc :)!

No comments: