I really should have said, "strong neck". He does have very strong neck muscles! :)
Follow our adventures in parenting as we raise our sons - Lincoln Alan and Declan Dougherty.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Lincoln rolls!
Linc has been doing this since he was around four weeks old. He pushes himself up so high during tummy time that he ends up rolling over. If he does it once during tummy time it becomes impossible to keep him on his tummy to exercise - he will just keep rolling over when we put him back on his belly. He is so smart, already figuring out how to get out of things he doesn't want to do! Once he is on his back he seems so proud of himself. We are proud of you too, Lincoln!
I really should have said, "strong neck". He does have very strong neck muscles! :)
I really should have said, "strong neck". He does have very strong neck muscles! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment