Follow our adventures in parenting as we raise our sons - Lincoln Alan and Declan Dougherty.
Friday, August 2, 2013
News Alert!
Lincoln slept through the night! And by sleep through the night we mean 10:30pm until 5:23am - that's right folks, 6 hours and 52 minutes. I woke up at 4:30am with a very sore chest and pretty freaked out that I had not heard him. I then spent the next hour hovering over his bassinet waiting for him to stir. He's getting too big (not that I am complaining about the sleep - the most I have had in months!) too fast!! The next step is moving him to his crib. I am having a hard time with that one but it has to be done. All babies eventually make the move...I've never seen a kindergartener sleeping in a basket beside their parents's bed. Just hard to let go of the easiness of being that weirdo stalker mom who likes to silently lean over her child and watch him sleep. Yay, Linc, for sleep and please pray he does it again tonight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment