How am I feeling? Again, I feel pretty good. I had a doctor appointment this week and she confirmed that everything is going pretty well. I have not gained any weight since my last appointment, and my belly measures at 29 weeks (just a tiny tiny bit bigger than the "typical" 28 inches). My blood pressure remains low and the baby's heartbeat was nice and strong. I was a little concerned about my feet swelling and my back/front muscles hurting so badly in the evening. Dr. Rose Diakos said it is normal and that I am petite so I am going to feel the growth more on my frame.
This week has been pretty crazy because my assistant quit the first day back from spring break. She did not let anyone know - she just did not show up. At first I was concerned if she was okay, but then my principal received an email that stated she was not coming back. It was extremely unprofessional and rude, and I completely did not expect that from her. Long story short - I have been teaching 20 very happy yet energetic Kindergartners by myself this week and hopefully will get an assistant very soon! As of now, I am a very very very very very tired teacher at the end of the day.
This past weekend, Brian celebrated his retirement party from Gaslight. He has been there for seven years, but the time has come for him to hang up his hat and get ready to be a daddy. I threw him a little party complete with 4 dozen cupcakes. Brian had a lot of fun celebrating!

No comments:
Post a Comment