Sunday, February 24, 2013

22 Weeks!


How many weeks?  22 weeks

How do I feel?  I have been fighting heartburn a lot lately probably because I have been eating too much at one sitting!  I am also on belly button watch - right now it is flat and hard.  I keep waiting to look down one day and either not see my toes or see my belly button popped out.  Then it will be time for pants that cover it or some serious duct tape :)

Boxes and bookcase ready to go to storage!
This weekend we tackled getting our little sun room turned into the baby's playroom.  Brian put together the storage unit to hold the baby's toys and books.  We also bought a rug so the baby will have a soft place to play.  I was happily surprised that while I was gone on Sunday at a friend's baby shower, Brian had packed up all of our books (10 boxes - that is a lot of  books!) to make room for the baby gear.  He is such a good husband and going to be a hands-on and excited daddy.

Cravings?  Last week I craved bananas and the baby was the size of a banana.  This week the baby is the size of a Barbie doll (according to one website), and I am not craving any of those. :)  I like to think of our little Ken doll floating around in there and kicking me hard here and there just to remind me that he is still there.

Next week on the agenda is painting the nursery.  We went with Benjamin Moore Thundercloud Gray, and I am excited to see it on the walls!

No comments: