Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 Weeks and 4 Days

The doctor's office finally called yesterday - after me flipping out nearly all day - and my numbers from Friday are 1523.  That is almost tripled what they were on Wednesday!  I would have to say that Baby Brown is growing quickly in there, and I am beside myself excited to take a peek next Tuesday at the ultrasound.

In the meantime, I had some nausea yesterday and could not go work out.  I hope that is not a pattern, but I would take it every day until July if it meant I had a baby!!  I am tired but then suffer from insomnia in the middle of the night when my mind runs crazy.

Until next Tuesday, I am just going to enjoy life, smile a lot and have fun with Brian doing things we may not be able to do again for a while!


No comments: