Sunday, October 21, 2012

4 weeks, 2 days

 Here we go again!



Yesterday I peed on a dollar store pregnancy test.  It was negative.  I threw it away.  For some reason, before I was going to bed, I pulled the stick out of the trash.  There was a faint line.  Very faint.  So faint that Brian said, no way.  I showed him the three older test in the trashcan (so gross, I know and that is a lot of tests, I know!) and there were no lines.  I stayed up until 12:30pm researching evaporation lines on dollar store pregnancy tests.

This morning I woke up after Brian left to run.  I thought and thought about peeing on the expensive test.  Is it worth it to waste a digital test?  My temperature did spike and was pretty high on my BBT chart.  I peed on it.  Within a couple of minutes, the test read pregnant.  Here we go again...

Brian is on a run, but I cannot wait for him to get home!  I immediately had to tell someone (such my nature) and woke up my parents.  They are excited, cautious, and of course doubtful that I am even pregnant.  My mother, a nurse, said, "Well, how can you know so early?"  Science, Mom.

I am asking for positive thoughts, prayers, anything that can reach my way.  I so badly want to hold this baby in July.  I so badly want to begin this life as a family with my love, Brian.  I have never wanted something with so much determination, fight, and love - but at the same time it is out of my control.

                              


I will call Dr. Diakos tomorrow.  Let's see what she says!

Brian and I went to Morton Arboretum after we found out and enjoyed a walk in the gardens together.

No comments: