Monday, July 23, 2012

Miscarriage - 6 Weeks

Life changes in an instant - mine did for the positive and then the negative.  Snap.  Gone.

Dr. Diakos confirmed that my levels were dropping on Wednesday, July 18th.  That was it.  On Thursday I started to bleed more and on Friday evening I had the worst cramps/contractions of my life. I was doubled over on the couch, throwing up and cramping with Brian trying to rub my back to make it better.  It passed Saturday morning, and I felt weak all day on Saturday but better.  Sunday I felt like a human again - sore and sad - but could move around and ran errands with Brian.

The craziest thing is that even with all of that pain - emotional and physical - I would do it again just to be pregnant.  I hope with all my heart and might that we get pregnant quickly and it sticks, and I can welcome that baby into my arms.  That is all for now, but I am sure as I process what happened and my awareness for my emotions come back I will write more.

Ugh.

No comments: