Even at 35-years-old, I still want my mama to make me feel better. Cleaning the house, making dinner, making lunches, and making my boys laugh is what I needed and she sure did deliver. Mom took Linc to and from school, kept Declan home a couple of days, and entertained them with many laughs. I was also really excited to have a movie date with Mom and Sarah - and even though it was expensive (44 in just food!), we really enjoyed the quiet moment with just us girls.
Mom and I took the boys to this local gymnastics place and they loved the play time! Linc did not have a great experience at a gymnastics class at our Y, but he loved this gym and just being able to run, jump, and spin. Declan enjoyed keeping up with Linc and finding his own activities too. I was pretty sore by the end of the hour and was once again reminded to SLOW down.
![]() |
Get well cookies from Pullins - such a nice way to cheer us ALL up!
Gaga helping Linc with his homework
Someone was worn out from all the fun!
We kept Declan home two days - this is his cool kid posture on the couch :)
The gymnastics place for open gym - so fun for the boys and Gaga only fell once! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment