Monday, June 27, 2016

Baba and Gaga - come back!!

Baba and Gaga were here for Lincoln's 3rd birthday party and an overnight stay with the boys.  Brian and I were invited to a wedding in Cincy that evening so the timing was perfect.

The boys LOVED their time with Gaga and Baba. They always look forward to their visits and talk about it for a long time after. On Friday Baba and I took Linc to COSI for big machines again.  Linc was so excited to show Baba his digger skills.  Mom got to enjoy some one-on-one time with Declan, and I know Declan really enjoys the chance to play with all the toys by himself! We had the party on Saturday and then the wedding that evening so they were busy. Brian and I arrived home on Sunday to a clean and calm home - evidentially our children are really well behaved when we are not home! They did not even blink an eyelash that we were gone.

We sure do miss Baba and Gaga already, but we are looking forward to their visit in August for Nolan's 1st birthday party!















No comments: