Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pre-Summer Fun

I am more than ready to spend the summer with my boys.  This may be my last summer off with them (more on that later) so I plan on enjoying every moment I have with them for an extended vacation.  I know there will be moments of tantrums and battles, but I am excited to reconnect with them and relax a little during their nap times :)

The weather has not quite cooperated but we have begun some of our local summer fun.  Libraries, water hose, and a rainy day at The Heritage Days festival with Gigi completed our weekend.













Lincoln had his last session of soccer.  We are going to take the summer off from soccer and give Linc a chance to try something else.  I am soooooooo proud of him - his confidence, his listening skills, and his agility have all greatly improved and his excitement for soccer is contagious.  I am also looking forward to him "conquering" another activity!




The fun part of soccer has been involving Declan.  He gets to run around for the beginning and then goes out of the soccer field to play with Daddy in the "waiting area" while Lincoln finishes his class.  The class always begins with a freeze song and without any formal instruction Declan picked up on the freeze part.  He is a pretty quick learner and rising soccer star too :)



Can't wait for the summer adventures to begin!

No comments: