We feel so fortunate that Linc and Declan get to spend their days together. When I decided to return to work we looked at daycare centers and although they were shiny and nice, the boys would be in separate classrooms all day and really only see each other for half an hour in the morning and about an hour in the evening because Declan goes to bed so early right now. Lori's house is the perfect situation because the boys are in a safe, clean home and they are together all day. I am so excited to see them really begin to interact, start games, and want to be with each other and BOTH of their faces light up when they see each other in the mornings and after naps. Some of my favorite giggles happen in the back seat although I have no idea what they are doing back there since I am too busy driving!
One evening this past week I heard a lot of giggling coming from the foyer. I was making dinner, but I had to peek in on the action. I grabbed my camera knowing it would be something cute. Sure enough, Linc was setting up a game of "roll the ball" with Declan. Then in true Linc form, he throws the ball away from Declan who just laughs and then they try to break into my purse.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment