Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lincoln - 22 Months!


I can't believe my baby is two months away from the big two-years-old birthday!  His newest daily mantra is "I do" and he conveys this by pointing to himself with extreme confidence and insistence.  Linc can do a lot of things all by himself, and this birthday post will be dedicated to those things.  We went to a park today, and Lincoln showed off his independence there as well and I am going to use these photos for his birthday photos - they are definitely a great snapshot of how big he looks!


Lincoln can...

climb
slide
feed himself
unlock the doors
brush his teeth
drink from an open cup
shoot the basketball into the hoop
do steps
sleep through the night from 7ish until 6ish
find the way to the park, the YMCA, the library, the mall, etc.!
do puzzles
dance
turn the radio on and find his music
sweep with a broom
dig holes
communicate his needs using some words and many gestures
give raspberries, kisses, and hugs
throw things away when asked
wipes his face and hands with his napkin
help put on his clothes
do swim classes with his Momma
help put lids on different containers when we are cooking
do his entire nighttime routine by himself
be a toddler teenager with extreme mood changes and turn right back into a lovebug within seconds
make friends everywhere he goes
and make everyone around him break into a smile.


 Lincoln almost always goes down slides on his belly - his choice, his way - and loves it!



I have a feeling these next two months will bring even more independence, times of frustration for both Lincoln and us, and many many smiles!  I cannot wait to go along for this ride :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln you have grown - up way too fast we love you so much ! Grandpa and GaGa