Friday, November 7, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa save the day!

Luckily, Grandma (now called GaGa by Lincoln) changed her flight and flew up early when I felt like I was slowing down.  She was here to save the day when I went into labor and took excellent care of Lincoln while I was gone.  She even got in on some Halloween action and helped Lincoln pass out the candy to the neighborhood kids!

Grandpa (also referred to as GaGa) flew in the day after I had the baby and came to the hospital when I was discharged.  He helped gather our goods from the hospital and made sure that Brian was following the traffic rules as I sat in the back with the baby (squeezed between two car seats).


Grandma and Grandpa have been extraordinary helpers - entertaining Linc, making meals, holding the baby, guarding the baby from big bro, and just being there - and I can never thank them enough for everything they have done.  We have not been an easy family to love this past week with early morning awakenings, a screaming toddler, and loads of laundry but they were always smiling for Lincoln and he benefited from their love and happiness the most!

We love you both and will miss your help, owl coffee cup, and "Lincoln Alan Browns" :)



No comments: