Saturday, June 28, 2014

Suburban Life

A quick glimpse into our daily life living in suburbia as a stay-at-home-mom.  I never thought I would have the chance to stay at home, and I am so thankful for the time I get to spend with only Lincoln now and then welcoming his baby brother this fall.  The days can be a bit boring, but I LOVE every minute that Lincoln is smiling, learning, and laughing - which is most of my day!

Linc wakes around 6am and we have breakfast with Daddy.  Around 7am, we usually run an errand or go on a walk at our park that is around the corner.  Linc takes a nap then wakes for lunch and some Lincoln Time which I now try to work into every day.  After his afternoon nap we spend time around the house or taking a little walk if we did not get one in the morning.  Brian is home by 5pm for dinner and bed at 6:30pm.

Suburban fun has included:
A zoo membership has been awesome for a quick afternoon visiting the different animals and not feeling bad about spending 45 minutes there because we can always come back tomorrow!

Playing at the mall in the kiddie area - Polaris has a great kiddie play area!

Rare quiet moment of Linc reading books on his own
A summer festival with my sister, her husband, and Brian's fraternity friend.  It was soooooo hot but Linc fit right in with his shirt off and big belly showing :)

The car cart is his new favorite reason to visit the grocery store!
Very happy to have  a backyard and patio space to have some fun right out our back door!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His brother will be a lucky boy.