This month's theme...now that Lincoln is almost one...
Now that Lincoln is almost one, he wants to pull up and stand all of the time. He is cruising using the furniture and starting to get brave as he takes his hands off his supports and tries to balance alone. He loves to hold my finger and walk around the house. I think/kind of hope he will be walking soon!
Now that Lincoln is almost one, he eats a lot! He eats three meals a day and at least two snacks along with 25 or so ounces of formula. I tried introducing yogurt, but Lincoln got sick with a cold the same week so I am not sure if he wasn't feeling well from the yogurt or his cold, but we abandoned the dairy test for now. We will double check with his new pediatrician at his one-year appointment. Lincoln's favorite foods are anything green, blueberries and scrambled eggs.
Now that Lincoln is almost one, he sleeps 11.5 hours a day. I was able to shift his sleep back a little and now he sleeps 6:30 until 5:15ish. He usually plays quietly in his crib until about 5:45am and then bangs his crib like crazy until I get him. I am waiting for the morning he yells - MAMA!
Now that Lincoln is almost one, he is babbling so much! He has a lot of different sounds, and he says "baba" when he sees his bottle. Knowing Lincoln, that is going to be his first words - his food :) It is fun to hear him babbling in the car on the way home from daycare. I like to think he is telling me about his day.
Now that Lincoln is almost one, he is so much more social. He tries to feed me during meals, hands me toys that he wants to play with, and actually plays on the equipment at the playground. He loves peek-a-boo and Itsy Bitsy Spider. It is so much to play with Lincoln and he shows his enthusiasm by clapping, laughing, and wet sloppy kisses.
| A quieter moment...not many of those in our house! |
We love you, Lincoln Alan Brown!

1 comment:
We can not wait for your 1st birthday it will be fun with all your grandparents and uncles and aunts plus even great grandpa and great aunts and uncles not many little boys can say that! We love you granny and grandpa s
Post a Comment