![]() |
| All smiles on the car ride home! |
Follow our adventures in parenting as we raise our sons - Lincoln Alan and Declan Dougherty.
Saturday, October 19, 2013
HIking
My friend, Lindsay, and I drove up to a nature preserve on Columbus Day to get some exercise and fresh air. It was a lot harder than I thought to hike with a 15 pound baby strapped to my chest, especially since I did not feel well from a cold. But, it was great to get out and Linc really seemed to enjoy the sounds of the crunchy leaves, the pretty colors, and crisp weather. We did have to balance all of that nature with a trip to the mall, and we found an awesome mall nearby. True Mommy style, I was more interested in finding clothes for Linc than me, and it was a successful Baby Gap kind of day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment