Happy 7 weeks, Lincoln! Seven weeks ago I was HUGE with a seven pound baby inside my tummy. I had waited all fall and winter to meet you, and you sure did not disappoint. You arrived a couple of weeks early, but I think you just knew you wanted to spend more time with me during my maternity leave - why hang out in my tummy for those last two weeks when you could spend it with me?! I also think you knew I am a control freak and had everything planned for your arrival on the 28th of June, and you wanted to teach me that I can not plan everything and to roll with the punches.
Likes: Lincoln likes his swing now which is so helpful when Mom and Dad are trying to eat dinner!
Dislikes: The crib. We are trying to begin the transition and Lincoln is showing us how much he loves the bassinet beside Mom and how much he hates that big ole crib in his own room. Little does he know - he doesn't have a choice and eventually will be in that beautiful crib.
Changes observed: Linc is so alert in the morning and before bed. He responds with so many smiles, coos, and long stares. Tummy time is more fun as he tries to bat objects and can even roll over from his tummy to his back!


No comments:
Post a Comment