Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Weeks

We made it!  The "scary part" is over.  We have learned not to take anything for granted, but I am feeling much better, stronger, and more confident in our healthy pregnancy.  We did our Christmas cards this weekend, so I am excited to get those printed and mailed so everyone can share in our excitement!  My uterus definitely feels above my pelvic bone, and I feel like I "popped" just a little bit.  My tummy is round and hard, not huge, but it is there in a more obvious way than last week.

I told my coworkers, Roycemore parents, and the Kindergarteners this week as well!  There was so much love and support from everyone which felt really nice.  A couple of the parents said, "I knew it!" and said they called it around parent teacher conferences which was when I was feeling really badly.  The kiddos have been awesome - they want to touch my belly, listen to my belly, and ask really sweet questions like if I feel okay.  Alina put her ear to my belly this week and said, "I hear it snoring!!  It is a boy!"  She had the best expression on her face.  It will be a fun 6 more months as my belly grows :)

Here is the 12 week shot (We take these photos before work, and I am beginning to realize that I must never brush my hair or put makeup on for work - may need to work on that!).



How many weeks?  12 weeks

How do I feel?  I feel so much better!  I have an appetite (not completely back to normal appetite but I eat!) and no sickness.  I did have a weird pinch down my right side of my butt through my leg all week.  I am still tired, especially after teaching all day, but have been going to the gym about three times a week.

Cravings?  Fruit, soup, and had the best grilled cheese last night for dinner!

Weight gain?  No weight gain, but my stomach is definitely bigger and a little more round.

No comments: