I can't believe I am 11 weeks pregnant today. The pessimist inside me never thought I would make it this far. The optimist inside me thinks, why not?!
We had a checkup on Tuesday (10 weeks, 3 days) and Baby Brown looked great! Brian came with me which was wonderful, and we were able to see the baby on the ultrasound and see a strong heartbeat. Dr. Diakos answered my many questions, and we also agreed to do some genetic screening next week. I think it is important to know what we are getting into if there are any difficulties or abnormalities. So far, Dr. Diakos is very excited and confident that we are on a healthy path!
How many weeks? 11 weeks
How do I feel? Feeling much, much better. Some foods are sounding good again, but I do not feel waves of nausea, and I have not thrown up all week!
Cravings? Pasta, pizza, applesauce
Weight gain? No, but my stomach is hard. Maybe I will get a bump soon?!
No comments:
Post a Comment