Sunday, November 18, 2012

8 weeks 2 days

We made it to the 8 week mark as of November 16th.  So far, I am very nauseous and weak most days.  I have made it to work each day, but I feel sick and tired the entire time I am there.  I will take it all for a healthy baby in late June!!

This morning, the 18th of November, I noticed a small amount of brown discharge after I went to the bathroom.  I saw it again in the evening after my shower.  I am trying to remain hopeful that it is just an one time thing and this does not mean bad news.  I have a doctor appointment in early December, but that seems forever away!!

I love this little bean more than words can describe, and I have not even met him/her yet.  I am hopeful for smooth sailing - I will even take the migraines, throwing up, and every other discomfort as long as we have a healthy bean.

Please, please, please.

No comments: