We are in the process of making this big house our cozy home. Paint is finally on the walls, we have unpacked all the boxes, and pictures are hung. We decided to go with a deep blue color for the boys' playroom (Wall Street blue/gray), and we are in the process of giving it the pop of color it needs to be a fun place for the boys to play together.
I bought a canvas and some finger paint, and Lincoln and I got to work on making "Brown Original Artwork". I used painter's tape to tape out the word "LOVE" and put out the primary colors on a large paper plate. I thought Lincoln would love using his fingers to paint, but he did not. So I pulled out paintbrushes and he got to work smearing the colors all over the canvas. We let it dry overnight and then VIOLA - one of a kind artwork created by Lincoln Brown himself.
![]() |
| Lincoln's new "smile" - aka his fake smile |
The playroom is starting to take shape, and I am excited for the boys to make some memories!





No comments:
Post a Comment