Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Jammie Photo Shoot Fail

Gaga sends the best packages, and the latest one included matching pajamas for the boys.  I decided to dress them in their newly washed pjs and have a photo shoot right before bed while Brian was gone one evening.  Photo shoot fail.

Declan wanted nothing to do with sitting in front of that tree.  Lincoln was bribed with Starburst (also found in the package) so he was desperately holding onto Declan so he could say cheese and get his candy.




Then I tried to move them to the couch thinking that Declan would be better there than crawling away.  Wrong.



Lincoln did get his candy.  Declan got some snuggles.  I got some funny photos to remember this stage of life with a two-year-old and a one-year-old.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still cute , will see what happens next year with new Christmas PJ from GaGa