Lincoln LOVES bubbles and it is a good way to unwind at night as he watches the bubbles and tries to pop them. He is usually very serious and quiet when we blow the bubbles, but this particular night he thought they were hysterical (maybe he thought his Dada was more funny, but either way he was wound up!). The bubbles have also been great at making Lincoln say the word "again" which he did consistently this particular evening.
I will admit - this is the best bubble solution I have ever seen! The bubbles can be huge and will often bounce on the carpet so that Lincoln can actually chase them and pop them. Great dollar store find!
Don't mind the crazy toy mess in the background. This is the usual state of our house after a day with Lincoln. The Pampers Diaper box is like a truck to him - he pushes it all around the house and fills it with toys and kitchen gear that he finds in the one cabinet that he can open. I have just accepted that messes are more fun with you are one!
No comments:
Post a Comment