Lincoln is back to two naps a day and is doing very well (knock on wood) with his routine. The only problem is that he wakes up pretty cranky from his second nap so we have started a routine of watching about five minutes of tv and eating a snack on the couch together at 4pm when he wakes up. This usually helps him transition to the evening a little happier, and I love the extra snuggles on the couch since I am usually waking from a nap too!
This particular day I turned off the tv, hid the remotes behind the pillows as I always do, and went to the kitchen after our snuggles. When I came back in from the kitchen, this is what I saw...
Lincoln had pulled the pillows off the couch, found the remotes, and turned on the tv...
And then he decided to take a rest on the pillows as he watched some Arthur. Sneaky little boy - but so clever :)
I let him rest a little bit longer and then turned off the tv with the promise of going on a walk - which usually makes him happy. I have a feeling that I need to find a new hiding spot for the remote controls!


No comments:
Post a Comment