Sunday, July 27, 2014

25 Weeks Pregnant

25 weeks down and 15 more to go...not that I am counting!  I feel huge, am achy, and am so tired.  My body just hurts from carrying Lincoln who is sometimes trying desperately to get away from me in public (awesome) and chasing him around different places.  I am still staying very active with walks around the zoo twice a week, walks around our park, and just playing with Lincoln on the playground, but my body is starting to feel this extra weight.

I had my check-up this past week for the Baby Bean, and I got a clean bill of health.  My blood pressure remains low as it did with Linc (88/66), but my weight is healthy, and the baby's heartbeat was nice and strong.  I have yet to find a doctor that I love in my new practice so I am going to continue to see the other doctors in hopes of finding one that I love as much as Dr. Rose.

Brian and I worked on Baby Bean's nursery this week.  Brian put the crib together, and we love it!  It is a dark wood which is completely different than Linc's white crib.  We decided on navy blue and green as our color scheme, and we built a headboard to match our theme.  It will be nice because we can reuse many of Lincoln's "baby" things as he had blue and gray in his room and is beginning to outgrow some of his gear.  It is beginning to feel more real when I pass the nursery and see that second crib now!




And because we can't neglect the adorable big brother....some zoo pictures from this morning.  Linc and I are becoming quite the experts of the Columbus Zoo, and we love to share our experiences with Daddy on the weekends, too.

No comments: