PS - In the video I am making a very obnoxious laughing sound - this is not my real laugh. It is just exaggerated and fake so that Lincoln would pay attention :) I promise.
Follow our adventures in parenting as we raise our sons - Lincoln Alan and Declan Dougherty.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Lincoln laughs....maybe?!
I have been trying to get Lincoln to laugh. Mostly because I think he will have a cute laugh and how fun to have him actually make a sound when he has a huge smile on his face! When he gets home from day care he is very vocal. I think he must hear the older kids talking all day and wants to practice at home before trying it out with them in the morning. He shrieks, coos, and is starting to babble using the "g' sound. Today I decided to fake laugh and see if he would mimic that since he will often mimic my pitch. The video below shows him smiling at me and making a funny little sound...is that his laugh? Time will tell.
PS - In the video I am making a very obnoxious laughing sound - this is not my real laugh. It is just exaggerated and fake so that Lincoln would pay attention :) I promise.
PS - In the video I am making a very obnoxious laughing sound - this is not my real laugh. It is just exaggerated and fake so that Lincoln would pay attention :) I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment