Monday, June 10, 2013

37 Weeks!

Don't mind the workout gear and no make-up - I was on my way to walk the lake path.


How many weeks?  37 weeks - I am considered full-term!

How do I feel?  Pretty good considering how big I am!  I had some headaches this week, general tiredness, and some swollen feet and fingers but I am still active.  I finished my last week of school and am on break until September 30th!  It feels good to have survived school and now have some time to myself before this baby comes.  I have big plans for this week - a doctor appointment, clean the bath tub, walk the zoo (and join as a member), complete some returns to stores, and actually make dinner(s) for my husband.  We will see if it all happens!

People have asked me what I plan on doing every day before the baby gets here.  Like I said, I have a lot planned for each week and hope to get moving each day doing something outside.  Today, Monday June 10th, is my first day off and here is a sneak peek into my "schedule of events" that I have set up for the day:

7am  - Wake up
7:40am - Take Brian to work
8:20-9am - Take a walk along the lakefront in Evanston
9:30am - Install the car seat for the 10th time (we keep moving it from the middle seat to the window seat and back again)
10am - Watch the Price is Right (what I am doing right now!)
11am - Eat lunch (homemade pizza bagel, apple slices, glass of milk)
11:30am  - Research where I can get the car seat checked and "research" other pregnancy/delivery/newborn topics on the internet
1pm - Take a nap
3pm - Make returns to JCrew and the Gap
5pm - Prepare dinner so it will be ready when Brian gets home (deconstructed chicken parm over noodles - thanks Jen for the recipe off of Pinterest!)
6:15pm - Pick Brian up from the doctor's office (he is getting his TDAP vaccine)

This schedule is subject to change - especially if the need for a nap happens earlier or later in the day.  I am willing to be flexible! :)

All in all - I can't complain about my schedule, and I hope to have a couple more days like this before Baby Brown makes his grand entrance in about 18 days!

No comments: