Friday, January 18, 2013

17 Weeks!

Picture at 17 weeks (the black shirt no longer fits very well!)




How many weeks?  17 weeks

How do I feel?  I feel great!  Sometimes I forget I am even pregnant.  I have some heartburn and definitely feel very full very fast.  I currently have a head cold which stinks - I really can't take any cold medicine so just rest and fluids.  Brian is a good nurse though and has been a huge help (including spraying Lysol and sterilizing everything I touch!).  See picture below.


Cravings?  I just like to eat!  Juice is always a good bet and whole grain bagels with plain cream cheese have been my breakfast meals of choice.  

Weight gain?  I have not been to the gym in a week since I have been sick, but I think I am maybe up one or two pounds.  I will weigh myself tomorrow at the gym to see. 

And, just because I love him and I think he looked especially handsome this week...


I got a new DSLR camera with the focus lens and the viewfinder and I guess I am still getting used to using it.  Sorry it is a little crooked!

No comments: