I am now 16 weeks and my belly has definitely popped! For a couple of weeks I was, at times, sticking my belly out, but now I cannot even suck my belly in. I am still working out about three times a week (twice with a personal trainer and one yoga class), and this week was the first time I could not do pushups. My middle was just too heavy. She had me go down to my knees, but then my belly got in the way!
How many weeks? 16 weeks
How do I feel? I have energy during the day, but at night I have been struggling with headaches. For the most part though I have an appetite, can eat almost anything, and am even pushing myself to eat more fruits and vegetables than I ever have before.
Cravings? Really nothing sticks out - I love orange juice and fruit still.
Weight gain? I have gained about 2 pounds but still feel strong after a workout and can still complete my aerobic exercises with ease. I am only going to be gaining weight from here so I am trying not to focus on my actual weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment